District 16 is right at the heart of the residential and commercial center of the Treasure Valley. Our district has a great deal of significance and influence in the decisions made on the state level. I am running on the ideals that our district values: the need for a robust vibrant economy, educational values, and strong neighborhoods.
I am a husband and a father who goes to work every day for the same reasons you do, and I experience the same challenges. We all want an opportunity to succeed and be treated equally, to be unhindered in our pursuit of happiness.
The strengths that make me who I am are my family and my experiences. My wife of 24 years, Sparkle, is my closest friend and confidant. We are blessed with 5 beautiful children.
I am extremely proud of our oldest daughter, Elizabeth, who served our country as an officer in the Oregon National Guard and was deployed in Operation Iraqi Freedom from 2009 to 2010.
My family and I have chosen to live in the state that we love. I would like to have the opportunity of working diligently in the Idaho Legislature to represent our district’s values and preserve our freedoms and quality of life. I’m always here to listen and talk and would love to hear all ideas and concerns from any of my neighbors, or just chat. As your local representative I will be your personal friend at the statehouse!
• Idaho Representative, Advantage Dental
• Vice President and Director, Nampa Meridian Irrigation District
• Current Treasurer and Former Chair, Idaho Oral Health Alliance
• Executive Board Member and Former President, West Bench Neighborhood Association
• Member of the Steering Committee, Idaho State Planning Grant on the Uninsured
• Economic Planner, Economic Development Planning Office, Government of American Samoa
• Treasurer, Harmony Hills Elementary School PTA, Aspen Hills, MD